Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 圣诞节快乐

Sorry i didnt post this on Cmas day but my internet was down :( Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!!! I can't believe CHRISTMAS was a couple od days ago!!! On Christmas Eve, we had some of our foreign friends over. It was SUPER fun! We ate yummy food and sang carols! :) It truly felt like Christmas! :D Then, in the morning, we woke up at an un-earthly hour (8:00 am) to open presents! I got some wonderful things and I'm SO thankful for them! Here are some things i got:
- red and black Beats (they were the highest quality of fakes)
:D
- a Tripod for my camera
-Toms (shoes)
- a stuffed Perry The Platypus
- Books!
That wasnt everything but that was some of my FAVS! ;)
In a few days some of our friends will come and visit, IM SO EXCITED! We havent seen them for about a year and a half. Also, We'll be going to Thailand in January...but that still has a few more weeks until that happens..
Well, I had a very MERRY Christmas and I hope you did too! I'll post soon ! Hope you have a great day!
--Xiwang 希望

No comments:

Post a Comment