Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Caroling..


Hello Folks! As you know, Christmas is coming soon, so we (The english teachers and my family) and some students went caroling yesterday at a plaza!! It was AMAZING and so much FUN!!! When we began to sing, people started to gather around and stare at us (us being foreigners and all.) After we finished singing, all the students wanted to take pictures with us. I must of had my picture taken 10+ times :D Also, a bunch of kids thought i was a teacher!!! Here is the convo:
"What school do you teach at, teacher?" the student asked
I replied, "I am not a teacher, i am only 13."
the student looked at me with confusion, "You teach at number 13 highschool?"
I reply with a smile, "No, I AM 13. 我十三岁!" ( I AM THIRTEEN)
Then they looked at me wide eyed and gasped! Then they said i am so tall!!!
It was hilarious!! :) I am so glad i went, even though it was coldddd ! :P
Thats all for now, stay awesome!
Merry Christmas!! :)
P.S. The picture is of me and all the English teachers..and my sister :D
--希望 Xiwang

No comments:

Post a Comment